Robotics Summer Internship
Full-Time Robotics Summer Internship
Energid is looking for engineering or computer science students to fill 2017 Full-Time Robotics Summer Internship positions. The interns selected will support product development of Energid’s Actin robot control and simulation software. All intern positions are located in Burlington, Massachusetts.
The ideal candidate is a student who:
- Is in a graduate program (preferred); although stellar junior and senior level undergraduate students can be considered.
- Possesses a good working knowledge of programming principles, including C++.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of robotics concepts.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Shows creativity, drive, and a passion for robotics.
If you are the intern we are looking for, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please indicate your anticipated availability.