Energid is seeking an experienced marketing professional to support the rapidly growing demand for its Actin® robotic control and simulation software. He or she will participate in sales, marketing, and web-development activities for real-time robotics in industrial applications, and will be responsible for web content, digital marketing, SEO, integrating internal systems, Adwords campaigns, increasing lead generation, and general marketing strategy.
Minimum requirements include the following:
- Five years’ experience in software marketing.
- Proven track record of identifying and growing markets.
- Firm grasp of technical concepts.
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient.
A highly qualified candidate will have:
- Ten years’ experience in software marketing.
- Experience with multiple CRMs.
- Experience with website Development.
- Experience SEO and Adwords.
- Passion for robotics.
Relocation to the Boston area is preferred. Title and compensation commensurate with experience.
Only those who very closely match the profile will be contacted.