Robotics Software Engineer
Energid Technologies has full-time openings for Robotics Software Engineers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for application of Energid’s software toolkit Actin. He or she will participate in custom projects and product-development activities for robotics in industrial applications, and will be responsible for reports, customer interfacing, and technical writing. The Software Engineer will contribute to the creation of successful products that combine mechanical components, electronics, and software.
Minimum requirements include the following:
- A BS degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Experience and proficiency in C++
- Knowledge of hardware integration that includes sensors, actuators, and control systems
- Two or more years’ experience in applications development for industrial software ideally for robotics, medical equipment, industrial equipment, or other safety critical systems
- Willingness to travel periodically for systems integration and testing
A highly qualified candidate will have the following:
- Experience with real-time control communications protocols (such as EtherCAT and DDS)
- Experience working on site with customers
- Superior oral and written communication skills
Relocation to the Boston area is preferred. Title and compensation commensurate with experience.
If interested and qualified, send your resume and any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please indicate your preferred work location and available start date.
Only those who very closely match the profile will be contacted.