Robotic Software Sales Engineer
Energid is seeking an experienced sales professional to support the growing demand for its Actin® robotic control and simulation software and integration services.
Actin is a powerful real-time control framework and operating system that brings robots to life. It’s used by startups and established companies alike to take new robotic products to market.
Energid seeks highly motivated, experienced sales professionals that can help us build the ecosystem of Powered-by-Actin® products. Qualified candidates will help increase market penetration in currently addressed verticals, including those in the medical, industrial, and energy sectors, and seek new robotics opportunities in emerging markets.
Energid offers highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits.
Minimum requirements include the following:
- Three years’ experience in technical software sales.
- Proven track record of identifying and growing markets.
- Firm grasp of technical concepts.
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient.
- Passion for robotics.
A highly qualified candidate will have the following:
- Experience negotiating embedded software licensing agreements.
- Experience negotiating engineering services agreements.
- Working knowledge of C++ and robotics.
- Superior oral and written communication skills
Relocation to the Boston area is preferred. Title and compensation commensurate with experience.
Only those who very closely match the profile will be contacted.