Channel Sales Lead
Job Title: Channel Sales Lead
Req. ID: 13877BR
Regular Full Time
USA – MA – Bedford
Energid Technologies develops advanced software and robotic systems for the aerospace, agriculture, manufacturing, transportation, defense, and medical industries. Energid’s Actin® software is a powerful control framework and operating system for commercial, industrial, and mission-critical robots that is sold as a cross-platform application and extensible software toolkit. Energid specializes in the control, simulation, and sensing of complex robotic systems.
Energid Technologies has a full-time opening for a Channel Sales Lead. The successful candidate must have experience working with the Universal Robots (UR) product line and distributor network. Candidate will be a key interface with UR distributors and UR value-added integrators and will be measured on the ability to develop and enable UR distributors and UR integrators, and how many new distributors/integrators they bring to the team. Upside will be tied to revenue that comes from these efforts.
Relocation to the Boston area preferred but not required.
- Identify new distributors or value-added partners/integrators
- Establish and structure a sales pipeline for new distributors
- Continually review and optimize the distribution network
- Facilitate joint visits with distributor’s sales reps to end users
- Train, develop, motivate and support existing distributors
Relocation to the Boston area is preferred.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- BS or MS degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years successful track record in outside sales
- Experience selling technical products
- Strong sense of understanding of the value proposition by end users
- Experience in industrial automation would be an advantage
- Experience with structured sales, plans, budgets, pipeline management
- Relevant commercial or technical education; relevant experience is more important than education, but skill set should match an educational background at Bachelor level either from a business or technical education
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of the distribution business and working with system integrators
- Strong in building relationships
- Driven, Winner mentality
- Personal drive and high energy level
- Structured and independent approach
- ~50% travel