Job Title: Sales Engineer
Req. ID: 13878BR
Regular Full Time
USA – MA – Bedford
Energid Technologies develops advanced software and robotic systems for the aerospace, agriculture, manufacturing, transportation, defense, and medical industries. Energid’s Actin® software is a powerful control framework and operating system for commercial, industrial, and mission-critical robots that is sold as a cross-platform application and extensible software toolkit. Energid specializes in the control, simulation, and sensing of complex robotic systems.
Energid Technologies has a full-time opening for a Sales Engineer. The successful candidate will provide technical/engineering support in response to OEM customer and system integrator pre-sales inquiries. he/she will be a key sales team member and be responsible for helping develop a territory plan targeting various vertical markets in robotics where Energid’s products can be used successfully. He/she will assess customers’ robot applications and demonstrate how Energid Actin software can support or be adapted to their program requirements. Provides limited post-sales project support. This position requires robotics market knowledge and the ability to listen and exercise independent judgment.
- Creates/presents product-related and technical presentations and demonstrations.
- Creates customer application notes and technical project proposals.
- Conducts customer visits.
- Provides support via phone, e-mail, and onsite.
- Supports/documents sales opportunity issues.
- Ensures engineering compliance with customer specifications.
- Supports Technical Support escalations.
- Promotes teamwork/cooperative effort.
- Relocation to the Boston area is preferred.Relocation to the Boston area is preferred.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- Bachelor degree and 3 years of related robotic automation experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong C++ programming and analytical skills.
- Ability to use CAD tools such as Solidworks.
- Ability to lead small teams.
- Intermediate computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- Presentation skills, customer service fundamentals.