Software Development Infrastructure Engineer
Job Title: Software Development Infrastructure Engineer
Req. ID: 13861BR
Regular Full Time
USA – MA – Bedford
Energid Technologies develops advanced software and robotic systems for the aerospace, agriculture, manufacturing, transportation, defense, and medical industries. Energid’s Actin® software is a powerful control framework and operating system for commercial, industrial, and mission-critical robots that is sold as a cross-platform application and extensible software toolkit. Energid specializes in the control, simulation, and sensing of complex robotic systems.
Energid Technologies has a full-time opening for a Software Development Infrastructure Engineer. The successful candidate must be a proficient C++ developer with strong knowledge of the tools and processes required for developing clean, safe, and efficient code. Must be familiar with build systems, unit testing, and automated analysis and testing tools.
- Develop and maintain build system
- Analyze, refactor, and improve legacy build system
- Develop and maintain tools to assist with automated testing and analysis
- Effectively communicate designs to team
- Generate documentation and reports
Relocation to the Boston area is preferred.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
A highly qualified candidate must have the following:
- BS or MS degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Proficient in C++
- At least three years experience developing production-grade C++
- Proficient in CMake
- Proficient in Python
- Proficient in Git
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Familiar with C++ best practices and standards
- Comfortable with both Windows and Linus development environments.
- Experience with real-time OS
- Experience with Gitlab
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Java Maven or other build systems
- Comfortable with OSX