UI Software Engineer
Job Title: UI Software Engineer
Req. ID: 13864BR
Regular Full Time
USA – MA – Bedford
Energid Technologies develops advanced software and robotic systems for the aerospace, agriculture, manufacturing, transportation, defense, and medical industries. Energid’s Actin® software is a powerful control framework and operating system for commercial, industrial, and mission-critical robots that is sold as a cross-platform application and extensible software toolkit. Energid specializes in the control, simulation, and sensing of complex robotic systems.
Energid Technologies has a full-time opening for a UI Software Engineer. The successful candidate must be a proficient C++ developer with strong knowledge of designing and implementing intuitive user interfaces. Must have experience designing and implementing user interfaces for production-grade software products.
- Design clean intuitive user interfaces
- Effectively communicate designs to team
- Implement clean, intuitive user interfaces
- Analyze, refactor and improve legacy user interfaces
- Generate user documentation
Relocation to the Boston area is preferred.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
A highly qualified candidate must have the following:
- BS or MS degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Proficient in C++
- At least three years experience developing production-grade C++
- Experience with QT development
- Experience with QtQuick/QML development
- Experience with 3D rendering (OpenGL, WebGL, OpenSceneGraph, QtSceneGraph)
- Experience with Java Swing
- Experience developing touchscreen interfaces
- Experience VR/AR is a bonus