Robotics Application Engineer
Job Title: Robotics Application Engineer
Req. ID: 13873BR
Regular Full Time
USA – MA – Bedford
Energid Technologies develops advanced software and robotic systems for the aerospace, agriculture, manufacturing, transportation, defense, and medical industries. Energid’s Actin® software is a powerful control framework and operating system for commercial, industrial, and mission-critical robots that is sold as a cross-platform application and extensible software toolkit. Energid specializes in the control, simulation, and sensing of complex robotic systems.
Energid Technologies has a full-time opening for a Robotics Application Engineer. The successful candidate must be proficient in C++ with an engineering background and some robotics/domain expertise. Must be proven at developing deployed commercial applications.
- Work with customers to define problems requiring robotic solutions
- Apply and /or extend Actin toolkits to solve customers’ problems
Relocation to the Boston area is preferred.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Strong background in robotics and automation
- Proficient in C++ and strong debugging skills
- Proven track record of writing production-grade code
- Familiar with C++ compile/debug tools on Windows and Linux
- Experience with DDS, EtherCAT, or PROFINET is desired
- ~25% travel for onsite support