Out of the Box, Into our Software
Energid’s acclaimed Actin® software runs on some of the top robotics systems in the world today. Of course, commercial robots typically come with their own software. But, very often, we can do better –helping you make a system that runs your solutions better, smarter, cheaper, faster.
- Actin® coordinates across vendors. If you have, for instance, a Kuka and a Denso robot, you need software that can provide optimal control for both systems. Actin® was made for just this sort of job.
- Actin® coordinates across axes. Your robot may have more degrees of freedom than its software can handle. Actin® can easily add new axes and coordinate them with the unrivaled power and versatility Energid’s customers have come to expect from our systems.
- Actin® coordinates across solutions. Some of your robots may be third-party, and some may be in-house. All will be run optimally and efficiently with Actin®.
- Actin® coordinates beyond spec. Robots sometimes just need Actin® inside to provide what the manufacturer’s software won’t do. For instance: Strength optimization, interactive remote control, or collision avoidance.
- Actin® coordinates beyond legacy. Actin® ultimately works with any robot system that provides access to its joint controllers. This means that with Actin® even older, legacy hardware can still enjoy all the benefits of our state-of-the-art control.
And even in those unusual cases where Actin® isn’t already compatible, we can typically add support with little additional effort or cost.
Please contact us today to launch your world-class robotics system — whether your components are out-of-the-box, in-house or somewhere in-between.